To purchase this product, a patient login is required.
Log in or create a Patient Account below.
BioEnhanced Methyl B – 60 caps
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place.
- Contains Vitamin C, which may be involved in the normal stabilisation and protection of Folate from oxidation.
- Contains nutrients that support healthy methylation
- Supports healthy DNA synthesis, methylation and cell division
- Contains Coenzyme Q10, which plays an essential role in the production of ATP and, therefore, the production of energy
- Supports healthy nervous system function
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, cellulose microcrystalline, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetarian capsule (Vcaps®)
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Each capsule contains
equiv.Folinic acid 100 mcg
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate
equiv.Riboflavin 21.9 mg
equiv.Pantothenic acid 45.80 mg
equiv.Pyridoxine 17.11 mg
|Ascorbic Acid||300 mg|
equiv.Thiamine 89.19 mg
|Levomefolate calcium (Metafolin®)
equiv.Levomefolic acid 400 mcg