Gluten Free Vegan Hyaluronic Acid to Eliminate Wrinkles – 60 caps
- Helps promote skin and cartilage hydration
- May reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Hyaluronic Acid is a dietary supplement that supports skin hydration for a healthy, youthful appearance as well as provides joint lubrication and comfort. Hyaluronic Acid contains a low molecular weight source of hyaluronic acid to promote absorption in the body.
- Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- hyaluronic acid (low molecular weight)……………………………………70 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Hyaluronic acid, or HA, is a naturally occurring polymer found in every tissue of the body. It is particularly concentrated in the skin and in synovial fluid but decreases with aging. Many sources of HA consist of large molecular weight compounds that are too large to be absorbed in the intestines. HyaMax® sodium hyaluronate provides a low molecular weight source of hyaluronic acid produced through fermentation. In a pharmacokinetic study conducted in animals, orally administered HyaMax® hyaluronic acid was incorporated into joints, connective tissue and skin, with a particular affinity for cartilaginous joints. HA functions include attracting and retaining water in the extracellular matrix of tissues. For skin cells, this is essential for proper cell-to-cell communication, hydration, nutrient delivery, and waste and toxin elimination. It also appears to support the skin by promoting healthy turnover and renewal of keratinocytes. For joints, HA is especially supportive of healthy lubrication and shock absorption. Furthermore, in vitro studies indicate that HA modulates prostaglandin production, providing additional support for joint function.