Fiber5 Powder – 500g – Your Bowel Broom with Yucca
Yucca is a natural herb known for its high saponin content (vegetable soap), used for centuries by the South American indigenous people and is known for its soothing, cleansing and health giving properties. Combined with a matrix of high quality soluble and insoluble fibre that is wheat and sucrose free, this is ideal to help maintain good intestinal health and elimination.
Yucca root stimulates the growth of normal friendly flora and will have an overall inhibitory effect on the pathogenic bacteria. There are lots of research showing how fibre may boost your health. Some of its top potential benefits include:
- Blood sugar control: Soluble fibre may help to slow your body’s breakdown of carbohydrates and the absorption of sugar, helping with blood sugar control.
- Heart health: An inverse association has been found between fibre intake and heart attack, and research shows that those eating a high-fibre diet have a 40 percent lower risk of heart disease.
- Stroke: Researchers have found that for every seven-grams more fibre you consume on a daily basis, your stroke risk is decreased by 7 percent.
- Weight loss and management: Fibre supplements have been shown to enhance weight loss among obese people, likely because fibre increases feelings of fullness.
- Skin health: Fibre, particularly psyllium husk, may help move yeast and fungus out of your body, preventing them from being excreted through your skin where they could trigger acne or rashes.
- Diverticulitis: Dietary fibre (especially insoluble) may reduce your risk of diverticulitis – an inflammation of polyps in your intestine – by 40 percent.
- Hemorrhoids: A high-fibre diet may lower your risk of hemorrhoids.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): Fibre may provide some relief from IBS.
- Gallstones and kidney stones: A high-fibre diet may reduce the risk of gallstones and kidney stones, likely because of its ability to help regulate blood sugar.
Stabilised Rice Bran, Psyllium Husk, Carob Powder, Yucca Root in a base of rice protein, Slippery Elm Bark, Oligofructose, Lecithin (from soy), Steviol Glycosides (from Organic Stevia Leaf), Natural Vanilla Flavour.
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (5g) twice daily stirred into a glass of water or juice upon arising or as directed by your health practitioner.