Save your Prostate with Prorox – 60 caps.
Prorox® is formulated specifically for male prostate health and the lower urinary tract symptoms which affect over half of men who are over the age of fifty. Symptoms such as urinary frequency, urgency and getting up at night for the toilet, are attributed to the prostate but are, in fact, the result of bladder issues. Prorox® supports both prostate and bladder health, and may significantly improve your quality of life if you suffer from symptoms associated with poor bladder function and/or medically diagnosed BPH.
- Each vegetarian capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
- Crateva magna (Cratevox™) stem bark (1500mg)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) herb (1,000mg)
- Lindera strychnifolia root (1,000mg)
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) dry fruit (1,600mg)
- Zinc citrate, Vitamin D3, Lycopene
Does not contain: added gluten, salt, dairy products, artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take one capsule twice daily with meals. For faster results 2 capsules twice daily can be taken for the first month.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
The four complementary herbal extracts, in addition to the vitamins and minerals in Prorox® work synergistically. Saw palmetto fruit supports the prostate and provides relief from medically diagnosed BPH symptoms such as frequency, nocturia and poor stream. Crateva bark aids the bladder to correctly and efficiently empty and refill. Horsetail and Crateva work together to reduce urination frequency and urgency. Lindera root supports healthy bladder tone and function and, being a powerful antioxidant, also acts as anti-aging support for the kidneys and bladder. Zinc, Vitamin D3, Lycopene, Selenium have all been shown to have beneficial effects on the prostate.
Prorox® contains a proprietary blend of powerful nutrients and ingredients that can:
- help reduce DHT (androgen) production
- help maintain a healthy prostate size
- support prostate and bladder health
- improve bladder control, night-time urination, urgency and accidents
- promote overall health