Baobab Oil – 100ml
Baobab oil is the richest existing oil with its high content of essential fatty acids and vitamin K.
Try this home made facial mask, it’s exceptionally rejuvenating!
- 2 tbs spoon New Health Solutions Baobab Oil
- 1 tbs New Health Solutions Baobab powder
Step 1 Stir untill pasty
Step 2 Apply paste on face
Step 3 Rub gently for 3mn
Step 4 Rinse with warm water
To make and apply twice a week for best results.
- Emollient– It is an excellent moisturizer for the skin. Because it’s so moisturizing, this oil is a good one to apply to your skin after a shower, especially in the evening just before you go to bed. Leave it on overnight so it can penetrate deeply while you sleep. It can also be added to other lotions and moisturizers.
- Insulator– It protects the skin from excessive high and low temperatures.
- Rejuvenator– It promotes rejuvenation of skin cells.
- Non-siccatives–It means it does not dry for a long time. When you apply it, your skin quickly absorbs it, and it doesn’t leave behind a greasy feel or residue. But, because it’s non-siccatives, your skin remains moist, not dry. It’s great for eliminating dry, flaky scaly patches.
- Cicatrising– promote wound healing.
- Antioxidant– It prevents the skin from free radical damage.
- Anti-Inflammatory– because of the high content of essential fatty acids
The biggest use of the New Health Solutions baobab oil is as a cosmetic agent. One can use it directly on the skin, or combine it with other natural ingredients, like essential oils to impart certain benefits.
- As a Massage Oil
Baobab oil has a really different texture that most other oils. One can use it as massage oil to get silky, smooth skin. The massage is easily facilitated because of this oil. Massage with this oil is good for dry, damaged skin. It helps the skin to restructure and heal itself. This way, it can help to heal dry skin patches. It is quickly absorbed into the skin. However, it does not leave the skin completely dry because of its non-siccative property.
- Home Remedy for Stretch Marks
Baobab oil is a nice home remedy for stretch marks. Regular application on area affected by stretch marks reduces the appearance and depth of these marks. It is possible that the oil stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis under the skin to heal the stretch marks. Similarly, it can be used to heal wound scars, like post surgical scars.
- As a Daily Moisturizing Lotion
After the shower, apply a small amount of baobab oil on the skin. This helps to lock in the moisture. The oil is readily absorbed, thus leaving a non greasy feeling within a few minutes. Alternatively, one can add it to a moisturizing lotion to increase its effectiveness.
- Chapped Lips
Baobab oil is naturally great for chapped lips. Just a small amount of oil applied to the lips gets rid of the chapped lips condition.
- Hair Conditioner Baobab oil is heated gently and then applied on the scalp for a hot oil conditioning. Cover with a shower cap for a few hours and then wash it off. This leaves the hair soft and noticeably silky. It also adds some volume to the hair. Applying baobab oil to the hair protects them from damage by sun and free radicals which leaves the hair separated, damaged and frizzy.
- Nail Care
Soak the hands and feet in baobab oil. It makes them soft and easy to take care of. This is helpful in mild ingrown toenail as well, as the nail becomes soft and easy to pull out. This nail treatment prevents them from unwanted breakage.