Refunds & Returns
- Given that our transactions are deemed to take place in Victoria, we are bound by consumer rights and legislation as it applies in the State of Victoria
- Our intention, however, is to provide a degree of customer service and deal with any consumer issue well above and beyond what is required by law, and we welcome any feedback from our customers that can assist us in improving our service.
Damage in transit or Errors
- Any parcel which appears damaged on arrival can be refused and returned to sender at no cost to you. Please contact us so that we can take corrective measures.
- Credits may be issued as required, in the form of a voucher which can be used in future purchases or alternatively a full refund of the initial charge.
Policy of Returns
- Any product ordered incorrectly by the customer, may be returned for exchange or credit if informed within 7 days of dispatch and returned in saleable condition.
- Postage costs will be incurred by the customer.
- In the event that the product you have received is faulty on receipt or develops a fault, you may be able to return it.
- If the manufacturer directs you or us to have the product returned to the manufacturer, agent or a third party, then you should arrange for the product to be returned as directed and otherwise in accordance with the manufacturers returns policy. The manufacturer will then organise any refund, repair or replacement payable under the policy.
All goods to be returned, whether defective or not, should be supplied with written documentation supporting the claim or return.