To purchase this product, a patient login is required.
Log in or create a Patient Account below.
BETA A-C Powder – 200g
Beta A-C® Powder is a high potency, great tasting, effervescent vitamin C powder, which is suitable for both adults and children. Containing buffered forms of vitamin C, Beta A-C® is gentle on the stomach. This powder includes complementary co-factors including zinc, natural vitamin E and citrus bioflavonoids as antioxidants. Beta A-C® supports the immune system and may reduce the duration and severity of colds and flu symptoms, and provides wound healing support and maintenance of blood vessel health.
- Decrease common cold duration and relieve the severity of common cold symptoms
- Relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections including respiratory tract congestion
- Reduce symptoms of common colds and flu such as sneezing, cough, sore throat, runny nose
- Supports wound healing, skin repair and body tissue regeneration
- Support collagen health and formation
- Assists connective tissue production
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Support healthy immune system function
- Maintains immune system to fight illness
- Supports blood vessel health and artery health
- Support healthy stress response in the body
Adults: Take 5 g (one 5 mL level metric spoonful), in water or juice one to three times daily.
Children (5 to 12 years): Give 5 g (one 5 mL level metric spoonful), in water or juice once daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Each 5 g dose contains 136 mg of sodium which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
|Each 5 G Dose Contains:|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1.82 g|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||220 mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||181.6 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate||560 mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||497.8 mg|
|TOTAL VITAMIN C||2.5 g|
|Dunaliella salina extract||176 mg|
|derived from cell fresh||110mg|
|equiv. carotenoids cal. as betacarotene||4.4 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||100 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate||73.6 mg|
|equiv. Natural Vitamin E||100 IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||25 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||5 mg|
|Excipients: Acacia, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, calcium carbonate, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, dl-alpha-tocopherol, flavour, maltodextrin, olive oil, potassium bicarbonate, purified water, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, Stevia rebaudiana, tartaric acid.|
|No added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweetener or colours.|