To purchase this product, a patient login is required.
Log in or create a Patient Account below.
BETA A-C POWDER – 500g
Beta A-C® Powder 500g is a high potency, pleasant tasting, effervescent vitamin C powder, which is suitable for both adults and children. Containing buffered forms of vitamin C, Beta A-C® is gentle on the stomach. This powder includes complementary co-factors including zinc, natural vitamin E and citrus bioflavonoids as antioxidants. Beta A-C® supports the immune system, reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms and provides wound healing support and maintenance of blood vessel health.
In adults, adolescents and ageing individuals:
- Decrease common cold duration and relieve the severity of common cold symptoms
- Relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tracts infections including respiratory tract congestion
- Reduce symptoms of common colds and flu such as sneezing, cough, sore throat, runny nose
- Supports wound healing, skin repair and body tissue regeneration
- Supports collagen health and formation
- Assists connective tissue production
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Maintains immune system to fight illness
- Supports blood vessel health and artery health
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
|EACH 5 G DOSE CONTAINS|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1.82 g|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||221 mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||181.6 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate||563 mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||498 mg|
|Total Vitamin C||2.5 g|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||100 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate||73.5 mg|
|equiv. Natural Vitamin E||100 IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||25 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||5 mg|
Adults: Take 5 g (one 5 mL level metric spoonful), in water or juice one to three times daily.
Children (5+ years): Give 5 g (one 5 mL level metric spoonful), in water or juice once daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.